Akshaya Patra is seeking motivated and socially conscious young people to make this world a better place! If you are a 8 – 21 year old student living anywhere in the United States, our Youth Ambassador program is open to you!
Our Youth Ambassadors are part of a dynamic and elite group of people, determined to make a difference in this world. They are motivated, driven, young people who are the voices of the millions of children in India.
What do Youth Ambassadors do?
- Plan and organize awareness and fundraising events.
- Set an age appropriate goal of raising monthly subscriptions for $20 per month for a year. $20 feeds a child for an entire academic year!
- Write an essay or blog connected with your work as a YA or about Akshaya Patra. We will select and publish a new essay on our website each month.
- Run an online campaign for your birthday where friends and family can donate to Akshaya Patra instead of giving you a physical item.
- Take part in campaigns and promote them within your social circles via social media.
- Participate in YA activities organized by Akshaya Patra.